Friday, May 16, 2014

Another day in paradise, mostly with my daughter and her friend -that I've known for maybe 12 years. Simply all that an old man could wish for. My daughter seems to be becoming more comfortable with who she is. That has long been an issue that has interfered with her journey and this growing acceptance just makes me as happy as the day she was born! She has everything  and combined with this growing sense of peace with herself is all that a very proud father could ever expect. That gives me two, brilliant, incomparable children who, as they each approach 50 years of age are more than I could ever have had the nerve the nerve to ask for! And it makes me extremely happy to know that each has arrived at this exceptional point in life. Aloha to all, I need to prepare for an evening of exceptional food as my son-in-law and I get an evening together. Aloha to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment