Thursday, May 1, 2014

Here I sit, nearly 24 hours since my most recent CTscan. From experience, I know that the longer I wait for a call from the doctor with the results of either the ct scan or the MRI, the less likely the outcome is likely to be bad news. That said, the stress of not knowing while the pain continues leaves me ever more stressed about that outcome. Oh well, buck up, be a man, and all the other cliches that fail to relieve the pain. That said, I remain confident that the news will be good and my time has yet to come. I have always been a late bloomer so there is no reason for that to change now. I just need to relax, forget about the past and all aspects of the future other than the joy of seeing my kids again soon - the greatest pleasure of my life!
Aloha & peace to all! Just me

No comments:

Post a Comment