Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Do you ever wonder whether you are really here at any given time? Today, my brain has been lost in a whirlpool of wonder, trying to sort out reality from the cloudy confusion of weather I am actually on my immediate way to another, hopefully more easily understood vortex. It is today, the most disconcerting trip through my mind. I am not a drug user and have been sober, non-drinking person so I am fully confused, a state that I  don't believe I have ever experienced. Indeed, this is so otherworldly, leaving me feeling empty /dumbfounded . Also, I have an overwhelmingly feeling of need for clarity. With that, I have to say Help, but also that I am so sorry about this confused departure point. And finally, please note that I wish the best for everyone.
Aloha.

No comments:

Post a Comment