Friday, August 29, 2014

Gravitas: an interesting word that is given many definitions but the one I like is " weight of importance through time" I like that because several unrelated people attributed it me and if that won't make you chuckle just a bit, you've not thought about it! I admit, I do like being thought of, even if not as I might. It just feels good to know your time has left an impression, I.e. I've at least I've been here, and I can prove it -:) to those who've not had the pleasure, listen to a country & western song and you can find me right there, in the final bar or two of most songs or for that matter, most performances. As my life filters through time, I hope that I've met my obligation to honestly respect your world! Aloha Nui loa to those close to me.
Kawika

No comments:

Post a Comment