Monday, December 30, 2013

Back to work for a few days between Holidays :-). Actually, just spending the day preparing my agenda for tomorrow's  Business-line Principal's meeting. As with most time based issues today, I'm running late since tomorrow is be coming focused on 2014, something that should have been settled months ago in order to assure adequate resources are in place! Oh well, better late then never.  Human resources have changed and costs have changed so issue number one is: can we re-price services with new delivery paradigm? Yeah, I think we can. At the end of 2013, we upgrade our capacity to deliver superior service. As company founder, I have a lot of power but have so much more wisdom when I incorporate the brains that I am surrounded by. Therefore, tomorrow should be fun.
And that is all I expect when I work, or otherwise pursue my life. I do not impose on others but I insist on enjoying my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment