Friday, December 27, 2013

The day flew by, part of aging; part of the dynamics of time :-). And was it fun! My concerns about the loss of  a key employee will be a strength of the company. The need to re-define around current resources  and out pops the plan I developed two years as I was recovering from two craneotomies; a plan that in truth developed over the 40+ years since I started  turning companies around, one of those  activities that has been so rewarding that even as suffering from cancer, cardio failure and a strike; all within less than a year I could think of nothing that I would rather do! And, it all starts with each day's positive initial thought and a moment of a silly song. When I met my wife, a school teacher, she thought that I was fey, not overly concerned. Reality was and is, I consume lots of time ensuring that my actions always benefit my clients more than me. The result is always being able to sleep ! As I've said before, Life is good! Enjoy your weekend! And please Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment