Thursday, December 26, 2013

Wow! Another Christmas gone, and today, one of my Ket employees called to resign. Not exactly a gift to "box up" I needed a challenge as I prepare for the new year so I intend to treat this as a gift??? I have long thought of my job as finding the silver lining and monetizing it, so here we go! Again, I might add.

Ah, another Christmas behind us, kids gone, lif back to "normal". Today, I was reminded that my life-long job has been to monetize the silver lining, after I've discovered it. Today, my most valuable employee called to resign. So, I am back to seeking the silver lining that I can then monetize, the activity that I have called my job ever since I completed grad school in 1968 - wow, that is a lot of time in which to have made so little progress.  Now, I need to spend a sleepless night, allowing a nearly dead brain to stress till it quits functioning for a while (do not tell my neurologist nor my wife! ) but should this be the proverbial straw, at least I will have had some silly time with it. As an old man, silly time is essential daily . None of this of course was random because it sucked up so much of my random thinking time. Oh well, after I solve this problem, random brain pulses will return. In the mean time, let me take my little dog out so that I step in nothing unwanted tonight. If it is random enough, I may share tonight's thoughts tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment