Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Christmas/happy NewYear or Happy Holidays Or, now that winter is here, let's all just find our way through the meteorological junk that is winter and the basis for all this fuss. Again, it is a time thing and the younger you are, the more you're likely to find joy now. But even us old ones do find joy in family. My family is spread over the Pacific but today they are with me and at least for today, this time is totally joy & Love. If you are young, do not forget this comment! Friends, family, these may be all that is with you at the end. A couple of years ago, I was twice within moments/hours of death other than for the love of family that stayed with me and outstanding doctors & together, as a team, they dragged me back so that I could enjoy days like today - my Holiday! Thank you, my family, thank you for everything! I love you and hope that everyone I know realize how lucky they are to have family and friends.  I get "brain pain" now & again and now is again. Lying down is critical just now but I have lots of random thoughts so, I'll be back again soon. Aloha,

No comments:

Post a Comment