Wednesday, February 26, 2014

If you are reading this, you are more than likely to be a family member of mine but to whomever may find any interest in my thoughts, I apologize  only if you find this to be repetitive but note, it is my intent to repeat the Thought until the end of my time! This comes to mind on almost a daily basis and that is: R-e-s-p-e-c-t for all aspects of others must be respected. Not placed on a pedaastle but rather given equal credibility for who they are on an absolutely even plane. Please try each day to respect all of those with whom you have any level of interaction. The absolute exercise of respect would result in universal peace and love. And therefore even the worst of our problems could be bid a due if we would each simply deploy respect in all of our thought and interactions. Aloha my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment