Thursday, February 6, 2014

Time is once again messing with me. Due to the lack of slight, I rely on my wife to awaken me which she generally does by calling my name from her bedroom (by the way, separate sleeping quarters is very nice), and in almost every instance where I need to rise earlier then normal, I "think" I hear her calling well in advance of the scheduled wake-up. Today, I have an 8:00 am dental appointment and my assistant is scheduled  to pick me up at 7:45.  It is now 1:22 am and my mind thought that my wife called me 30 minutes ago so I am up, showered, dressed and ready to go but it is 1:24 am, leaving me with 6.25 hours to kill in the middle of the night! As insane as this seems, I will now sit here at my desk fretting over assignments for my assistant, keeping him busy, me from worrying about my little businesses, and using time that might have been more productively used. Instead, I will consume the next 5+ hours sitting here and have to come home early to ensure that my brain gets all  of the rest. Prescribed by my neurologist. I think that perhaps instead of simply wasting time, I shall take my little dog for a walk thereby killing at least two birds with a single ston.
Pece and Goodwill to all.
Aloha.

No comments:

Post a Comment