Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I've grown awfully tired of loosing friends. My x-wife's husband, a truly nice guy, and a man whose natural smile lit a room so fully, it was hard not to  really like the guy, so hard that I never even approximated that place. And I sincerely feel bad for my X. I was never a good husband to that wonderful woman but as the mother of my children grew closer in my heart every year after she got rid of me. And over time, I keep loosing real friends and have promised myself that I will work as hard as possible to never cause any form of harm to another human being. I've learned to enjoy the act of giving to the betterment of others to th point of guilt! Part of the guilt is how long it took to get here. Oh well, I'll think about that another time.
Aloha

No comments:

Post a Comment