Thursday, January 9, 2014

Hi, another beautiful day! I keep forgetting to call and email important people in my life - very bad! I did email my X and her husband tO wish them the best and my help since he was diagnosed with a cancer very similar to my first cancer. It is crazy scarey to be told that you have cancer and my X's new husband is a great guy and I want nothing but the best for him! This cancer finding follows by three days, the announcement that a friend's husband died from cancer and that the day before that a person that I used to work closely with died from yet another cancer. From all of this, I look back and say thanks to myself for living the life that I have! I have two absolutes: 1. Do not cause harm to others! 2. Pursue your pleasures .. 3. Love your family and friends. And charge your battery before you start writing. I have to go plug in! See you very soon.
Aloha.

No comments:

Post a Comment