Tuesday, January 7, 2014

One of the Principals in my company this morning, partially cured my email issue, but not really. I did get my accumulated email but not additional new email. Help I'm actually thinking of getting a Windows based tablet because I think I might still remember how to use that operating system and therefore face a bit less frustration which my neurologist says will result in less nerve pain in my brain (and now it lacks room for pain ,thinking, and enjoying life so.......) being back at work was fun though.
Whoops, time to move on, there 's that concept again, time. By the way, what is that. Please give me a definition that covers all the instances that it otherwise becomes a part of my vocabulary and more importantly, an element of my life. Mahalo my friends. Help from everyone is in the end how we all move forward and even at this age, I look forward every day to moving forward. I hope you do as well. Do have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment