Thursday, January 2, 2014

 If you have a heart or soul, I urge you to search the internet for a copy of Michael Davis providing his eulogy to hi s daughter, 17 year old killed at. arapahoe High School. In the most powerful presentation I have ever witnessed, this man begged for love, respect, and forgiveness. For his daughters killer and others who might trespass, etc. please find this speech, watch it, strip out  anything you might find too religious for you and what remains is actually all we have. Our money and "things" are nothing without Mr. Davis' requests. I personally pledge to meet his request every day in the little time I have left. I am convinced that by doing so, regardless of the performance of my business, I will be the most successful man alive! I am so fortunate to have seen this eulogy! Here's hoping you can find such success!

No comments:

Post a Comment