Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wow! My I-Pad now kind of works...and frustration goes on but, as usual, I am one happy cat :-)!  I am once again am focused on the needs of my business which, most know is my baby (heck, at this age, mu kids are Old having witnessed a lot of time themselves) - and I think enjoying life even more than me. But my business needs more food (revenue) and that means my creative juices need to get  in action because while I am pretty good at sales, the market for our services have changed dramatically over the past couple of years. Now some might think they are tired so let it wither on the vine. I could personally afford to do so but that would kill me! And guess what, I love both the challenge and the creative requirement under pressure. Never could stand the boring...........So, time to let my mind just wander. I know the assignment but, haven't allowed myself the time to be that creative. In my world, it is possible to do better under the pressure of having set deadlines so let me now take the time to think about that and get the basics out of the way so that other time can get re-focused. Happy, Happy....Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment