Sunday, January 12, 2014

Yesterday was my son's 47th birthday. I tried to post my recollections of his birth but my relatively new (2years) blindness has interfered! And now the rest of my brain function is in the way of cogent thinking - and while many post just about anything without consideration to the sensibility of their comments - and that is simply contrary to who I am, about the only matter that is worth protecting for me after all of these years. So, staying true to myself, I hope that whatever is posted on this site over which I have control remain honest and cogent. Now. I need to put my blindness and other deficiencies to bed. Sleeping does help so I now do a lot of that. By the way, there is nothing known that I could have done to avoid the brain issues that have affected but do not ever put your site at risk if possible. It does make love ever more difficult to live.

Peace out and Aloha

No comments:

Post a Comment