Monday, January 6, 2014

Tuesday Market Mgr. Meeting tomorrow. Another opportunity to "talk", my favorite activity "talking stored" remember when you had to make speeches in college? Or even high school? Knees knocked but, it became very satisfying by the end! And, after a time, it became addictive! I absolutely love talking, whether in an informal or formal setting, I view it as an opportunity to learn. The Q & A part always make me smarter and even after all this time, I love it! Someday, I'll tell a story on my twelfth grade home room teacher wh advised me to pursue a career based on BS ing :-) while I didn't do so, shame on me!
Tomorrow is stalking story day again: another day to excell and thank my high school teachers :-)!

With that, I hope the rest of you can spend tomorrow wallowing in your sources of joy!
Aloha to All. And peace as well. Goodnight.......

No comments:

Post a Comment